Java Application Development, Support and Maintenance Services, OCS Consulting delivers multiple cross platform IT systems.
OCS Consulting are one of the leading Java development companies in the UK with it's head office based just outside London and having been a trusted application, systems development and support partner for medium, large, multi-national organisations, OCS has gained an extensive range of experience in delivering Java/J2EE consultancy and software based solutions with our Certified Java Developers and Java Programmers.
Being a staff based consultancy, we are able to provide flexible engagement models; from a single day of Java consultancy to large, fully managed Java projects. This combined with our management approach and Java technical skills we consistently deliver high quality Java development and consultancy services to our customers. Our staff utilise industry best practices, whether this is with technical frameworks or the IT lifecycle methods to facilitate higher productivity. We have developed proprietary frameworks to provide customers with more resilient, responsive and commercially unique technical platforms to support their business services and operations.
As a leading Java application development consultancy, below is an overview of our services and solutions, if you don't find what you are looking for on this page, please email Linda with your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Java/J2EE Application Development:
- Structured and Agile projects, including team based methods such as Scrum and XP
- OOAD and UML
- Experienced Java Developers and Java Programmers for design patterns including MVC and Struts
- Custom Java application development
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) design and configuration
- Java/J2EE application design and development
- Multi-vendor database and application support
- Multi-platform support (Windows, Unix, OS/390)
- Functional, load and regression testing with automated tools.
Java/J2EE Application Support and Maintenance:
- Full Java development outsource: responsibility is transferred
- Supplemental: extending your current Java team
- Service and/or technical help-desk available
- Ad-hoc: calling in when required.
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI):
- Data integration: maintaining and synchronising data across systems
- Vendor independence: moving business rules from applications
- Expected wrapping: consistent and persistent access interfaces.
- Advisory: technology selections and proof of concepts
- Audits and quality assurance
- Performance and tuning
- Tailored training and skills transfer.
So, if you are looking to outsource a Java Development project, or require some additional Java support for a short period of time to assist with peaks and troughs - OCS can help. For further information on OCS' Java Application Development and Support services or to talk to us regarding our Java Consultants, Java Developers and Java Programmers and how we can assist you with your Java Projects, please call Linda on 020 8731 4338 or email: email@example.com.