OCS' Business Analysts have a broad range of industry experience including, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Financial and Insurance, using RUP and UML methodologies. OCS' Business Analysis services provide a pragmatic interface between your business and IT teams across the full project development lifecycle.
Business Analyst/Analysis Services
- Understanding and documenting business needs and requirements
- Review, analysis and definition of business processes and workflows
- Business Systems, Data and Functional Analysis
- Identify and analyse solutions to meet business objectives
- Recommendation of process architectures and designs
- Package evaluation and selection
- Assistance in the design, development and deployment process
- Acceptance test, strategy, planning and implementation
- Workshop facilitation.
Key Skills of our Business Analysts
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and business
- Strong analytical, quantative, process re-design and problem solving skills
- Experience with business analysis and requirements management methodologies including UML, RUP, case studies, use cases and state transition diagrams and process flows
- Application of technology concepts to business needs
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Capability of working with offshore, internal or external partners
- Strong grasp of IT industry trends and their applicability to business processes
- Effective leadership and team interaction skills.
Business Analysis - Key Benefits
- Cover short term skills gaps with minimum effort and cost
- Transfer of business analysis skills
- Higher quality analysis and design provides for better solutions
- Over 35 years experience of IT and business - translating ideas into practical solutions
- Specialised knowledge of business domain, including Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Financial and Insurance.
Examples of Business Analysis assignments recently undertaken include:
- Provision of Retail Business Analysts to a major retailer in the area of supply chain management.
- Team of Business Analysts undertaking configuration of a Grant Management System for a Government department based in London.
- A Rational UML Business Analyst providing enterprise architect services for a Government Agency.
- For an Automotive manufacturer, delivering a range of Business Analysis services.
- Requirements Analysis for a major insurance broker undertaken by OCS' specialist Insurance Business Analysts.
For further information regarding OCS' Business Analysis services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8731 4338.