The flexible extension to your IT team - 35 Years of Making IT Happen
We recognise that bringing in external additions to a technology team isn't always easy. Significant time might be spent inducting individuals, only for them to take vital knowledge and skills with them when they leave. At OCS Consulting we focus on the long-term. Our consultants are permanent employees, which means we can offer both flexibility and experience, as well as the assurance that our clients will have consistent support for as long as needed. This coupled with flexible services such as delivery or secondment based makes OCS an extension to your IT team.
- Management Consultancy - strategy, change and programme management, commercialisation, business cases, supplier management
- Project Management - methodologies and frameworks, development and support / Agile coaching, audit and compliance
- Business Analysis - feasibility studies, requirements analysis, systems specification, data analysis and design
- Infrastructure Consultancy - architecture, networks and communications, server and desktop implementation and support, website performance analysis and tuning
- Quality Control - compliance and assurance, test strategy, planning and management, manual and automated testing
- Custom Software Engineering - Application Development: our experienced Developers and Technical Architects are currently working with Java, Microsoft .NET and SharePoint. We also assist clients with technologies, such as PowerBuilder, UNIFACE, ADABAS/Natural, SAS Software and others.
- Automotive: OCS Lead Test Analyst working with Client team carrying out changes to a Dealer Warranty Application, which included devising and implementing the test approach strategy
- Publishing: Providing Java resources to migrate their in-house proprietary digital content platform to an outsourced solution
- Retail: OCS took on primary responsibility to support a business critical PowerBuilder application which is used across the retail estate and subsequently were asked to support two key .NET applications
- NfP: Client required a mixed technical team to complete an aggressive short-term project. This successful delivery led to the outsource of support for legacy PowerBuilder systems which has extended to include Web, SharePoint, Microsoft, SAS and Business Objects support
- Charity: OCS is a preferred supplier to provide flexible resourcing options, including short-term ad-hoc resource provision for SharePoint Application Support
- Tysers - new website development, installing and configuring Alterian CMC web CMS, extending with customised plug-ins developed in Microsoft .NET 3.5
- London Markets - electronic placement platform support and integration into evolving electronic trading platform
- BAA - program project management application undertaken as an Agile development using Java, JSP
- Argos - software development for multiple PoS devices, including kiosk, mobile and portal devices for queue busting using Java, J2EE, WebSphere and Oracle database
- The Arts Council of England - Business Analysis and technical support of an enterprise Grant Management System using OpenACS, including responsibility for data migration and integration
- Self Service Automation - development of a framework based on Open Source using Java to minimise the impact of multiple hardware devices accessing a common business application. Ideal to minimise the costs of supporting a hybrid retail estate, tagging and monitoring environment such as laboratories, business systems interfaces, etc
- Online Flight Information - development of a replacement product for monitoring global flight schedules using Java, Struts Framework, JSP, XML on a Unix platform accessing a DB2 database
- Various Gaming, eTailing and Insurance websites - Volume, Stress and Load testing using automated tools.
For further information regarding OCS Consulting services or if you would like to talk about outsourcing your IT project to us, please contact Linda or James either by email: email@example.com or call 020 8731 4338.