Staff Availability - UK - updated 06.03.13
As a staff based organisation the benefits of using OCS is that you have access to a highly skilled pool of consultants who can be provided for short durations such as a day, several days, or for a longer term commitment either full or part-time with continuity of service. We listen to your requirements and provide our staff to match your technical and operational needs to support you in your business delivery. Below is a brief overview of our current staff availability.
2nd/3rd Line Senior IT Support Analyst
A senior support analyst with seven years successful experience in customer focused IT support with recognised strengths in customer management, problem-solving / trouble-shooting, planning/implementation and creating IT procedures and systems. Excellent customer services skills and thrives in a busy environment. Domain expertise includes: Investment Management, Commodities Trading, Legal, Finance, Digital Media, Travel and Telecommunications.
- 2nd line support / PC support: MS Office all versions, Win XP, 2K, 98, Vista, Windows 7 Beta
- 3rd line support: VNC, LanDesk, SMS, Phone, PCAnywhere, Dameware, Ghost, Active Directory, VERITAS backup, Remedy
- VIP Desktop Support (remote and customer facing)
- Working in an ITIL environment and currently studying ITIL Foundation
- Reuters, Bloomberg, SAP
- Application support: Java Client and Apps
- Telecommunications (Analogue, PABX, IP-VOIP), audio and video conferencing
- Testing: Ghost OS builds, test script building, UAT, discovery, hard drive encryption
- Supporting RAS & VPN, RSA Secure ID Tokens
- Windows 2000/NT domain administration, user rights, troubleshooting accounts, assigning rights both to Exchange accounts and folders, Windows 2000/2003, GPO, administration of OU and user accounts, Citrix client/server
- Supporting Blackberries, various PDAs, Smart Phones, Windows Mobile 5/6.0/6.1
- Supporting SQL databases
- Project Management.
2nd/3rd Line Senior IT Support Engineer
An experienced senior support engineer with over 10 years' experience working within the financial services sector using and supporting financial systems and with over 20 years overall working experience within an ITIL environment. Recent experience includes providing support for Windows 7 and Office 2010 migration, Software Distribution (SCCM), call logging system support, support and administration of Blackberry server, support of terminal services, support and migration of users from Citrix server to Terminal services, support and migration of users from Terminal services to Windows 7, manage and setup VMWare station and providing admin support in MS Exchange 2010 and MS Windows server 2008. These skills combined with a strong customer service focus and flexibility ensures an excellent level of application and system support is delivered.
- Broad knowledge of Windows OS including Active Directory, MS Exchange, Windows NT, Vista, Windows 7, VMWare and Trading Applications/Platforms (Reuters, Bloomberg, DataStream, Factset)
- Experienced in providing remote critical software patches
- Supporting Networks, Hubs/Servers, LAN/WAN, VPM and TCP/IP
- Building, configuring and installing PCs
- Developing clear and concise documentation
- Experience with DHCP, DNS, mail transport, Wireless LAN support
- Software package experience including; Citrix, Tivoli, Altris, Mobile Access Services, Norton Antivirus, Ghost, Dameware
- Provision of business continuity/disaster recovery services
- Extensive hardware knowledge and support on IBM, Dell and Toshiba laptops.
ITIL Service Manager
An ITIL qualified Service Manager with experience in process management, transition project management, operations management, customer service, people management and Human Resources. Efficiently undertakes gap analysis to streamline level 2 and level 3 incident management processes enabling effective stakeholder management and liaison. Experienced in lift and shift IT service transitions and processes with effective risk management, schedule and quality impact analysis. Previous experience includes successful implementation of a Global Delivery Framework a concept of LEAN for resource pooling to enhance productivity and decrease operational expenses and has also implemented change governance reducing failed changes and operational costs.
- ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
- ITIL V2 Service Manager
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/Vista/7
- Service Management Tools: Dell Serve, BMC Remedy, Ambercat
- Reporting Tools: Avaya, Oracle Forms, Kronos, LMS
- ERP Tools: Citrix, PeopleSoft HRM Module
- Software technologies: Java, Visual Basic, Microsoft Visio, Oracle, SQL/PL, SQL, UML
- Analysis Tools and Techniques: Value Stream Mapping, GDF - Lean Concept, Process Behaviour Analysis, Fish Bone Cause and Effect.
ITIL Service Manager - Application Support
ITIL qualified IT professional with extensive experience in programming, analysis, consultancy and management. Experienced in managing a number of Microsoft application support requirements for a number of customers delivering significant business benefits. Management experience also includes ITIL and the establishment and monitoring of service level agreements, people and supplier management, budget estimation and management, allocation of service resources and the assessment of service performance. Experience of working in various domains including; Insurance, Re-Insurance, Mutual Assurance, Travel, Training, Automotive, Retail, Banking, Chemical and Financial.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Lloyds London Market Insurance Introductory Training
- Management of Microsoft Application Support business, including; personnel, financials, customer management, supplier liaison and specialist vendor partnerships
- Service management, including; existing application support, development of new applications, application enhancement, implementation and upgrades
- Application analysis, design, implementation and administration
- Development and implementation of support policies and procedures
- Flexible with excellent interpersonal skills in a customer facing consultancy environment
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL Server Database with T-SQL and software development with .Net, Microsoft and other technologies.
Application Development - Project Manager
Proven experience as a Senior Project/Programme and Delivery Manager, possessing a track record of successfully delivering complex leading edge projects working to strict budgets and deadlines. Excellent customer relationship record and commercial awareness providing both in-house and consultancy project management experience with significant revenue growth and customer retention.
Key skills and achievements:
- Complete Account, Delivery and budget responsibility for a wide range of projects from small to large scale
- Proven Software Development Lifecycle in development and implementation
- 3rd party management of service providers and partner vendors
- Risk and issue management
- Creation of detailed business cases
- Concurrent, varying scale projects both iterative and waterfall using Prince 2, Agile, DSDM, RUP
- Configuration management, change control procedures and methods, business change management
- Management Consultancy for a high profile project in excess of 5 million euros
- Full delivery lifecycle of a bespoke cash taking self-service kiosk within a fixed timescale and budget
- Programme Manager to prove business case and manage the delivery of a £240M taxation scheme change
- Achieved ISO 9000 accreditation, Prince2 practitioner and CMM level 4 QA certification
- Technical skills include: Java, J2EE, SQL Server, HTML, XML, XLT, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Clear Quest, PVCS and SourceSafe.
For full profiles or to have a chat regarding staff availability please call 020 8236 7714 or email email@example.com