Staff Availability - UK - updated 09.12.14 - Call 020 8731 4338
As a staff based organisation the benefits of using OCS is that you have access to a highly skilled pool of consultants who can be provided for short durations such as a day, several days, or for a longer term commitment either full or part-time with continuity of service. We listen to your requirements and provide our staff to match your technical and operational needs to support you in your business delivery. Below is a brief overview of our current staff availability.
A Java/J2EE developer with over 7 years' experience in design, development, integration and maintenance of J2EE N-tier applications and services for leading companies in the Insurance, telecoms and banking markets.
- Design and development for key enterprise applications based on SOA architecture
- Definition and design of Unit and Integration Test Cases
- System requirements gathering, business analysis and design of J2EE architecture applications applying MVC pattern and others using Strut
- Model and data definition, design and implementation of logical/physical entity relationship data model
- Team Leader, Mentor and Trainer
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate technical and business topics to non-technical audience
- Technical: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, JSF, Tomcat, Maven, Oracle 10g, Weblogic, JBoss.
An experienced Java Developer very adept at working in challenging environments across a range of industry domains, tackling a broad spectrum of programming applications and making use of all available Java technologies.
- Design and development of web-based software applications including document management system, resource scheduling system and web-based editorial application
- Experienced in writing PHP based web applications and in the use of web tools
- Extensive use of Subversion code control system and its Window front-end, TortoiseSVN
- Strong skills with MySQL and writing queries
An experienced Microsoft .NET developer with a broad base of technologies including; C#, ASP, ADO, VB, MySQL, SQL Server to list a few.
Experienced working in teams for global clients undertaking a variety of application development, support and maintenance projects for OCS clients. Flexible with a can do attitude with strong communication skills.
For full profiles or to have a chat regarding staff availability please call 020 8731 4338 or email email@example.com