Staff Availability - UK - updated 25.06.18- Call 020 8731 4338 / email: email@example.com
As a staff based organisation the benefits of using OCS is that you have access to a highly skilled pool of consultants who can be provided for short durations such as a day, several days, or for a longer term commitment either full or part-time with continuity of service. We listen to your requirements and provide our staff to match your technical and operational needs to support you in your business delivery. Below is a brief overview of our current staff availability.
Business Analyst - BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
An experienced Business Analyst with project management skills and a strong track record in consultancy within Telecoms, Energy, Banking and Charity organisations. Strong documentation and understanding of business needs and processes, translating into clear specifications. Over 10 years experience, versatility and technically competent to coordinate and intervene through all stages of the project. Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills enables clear communication with stakeholders and resources required to deliver proposed solutions. Key skills include:
- requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- business processes modelling (AS-IS and TO-BE)
- Agile (Scrum and Kanban), Waterfall environments
- Stakeholders, IT teams and providers liaison
- Project and change management
- QA and UAT testing
- Analytical methods (SWOT, MOSCOW, MOST)
- Full SDLC knowledge and experience.
Senior Project/Programme Manager (MAPM) / PRINCE2 Practitioner
A creative problem solver with blend of Organisational, Management, Operational, IT and Financial skills that have provided for significant success in managing and implementing business change and process improvement. The ability to combine a clear strategic view with a detailed understanding of the subject matter has underpinned strong and clear leadership skills. A self-motivated and well organised person with a structured approach that is highly effective when employed in demanding, process-driven environments.
Key strengths and areas of expertise:
- Leading, mentoring and development of staff
- Development and implementation of compliance and operational policies / processes
- Project and portfolio management
- Building effective relationships at all levels both nationally and internationally
- Business analysis, gap analysis and development of business cases
- Defining and driving business and organisational change
- Financial planning and control.
Test Analyst - ISTQB Certified Professional
An experienced. committed and thorough Test Analyst with a detailed understanding of requirements and providing estimates to enable resource planning. Key attributes include:
- Strong skills in Functional and Database Testing
- Black Box and White Box testing, Usability, User Acceptance, Integration, Performance, Load and Regression Testing
- Expertise in manual testing across Web Client Server applications and Integration testing involving multiple systems
- Agile Methodology
- Involved in preparation of Test plans, Test estimates, Test scripts for database testing
- Involved in review of Functional requirements and Test scenarios
- Experience of Mobile app and Web Application testing.
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (APEX, Visual Force, Lightning)
An OCS Senior Consultant with over 20 years' experience in application development and a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer available to utilise past skills and experience in delivering Salesforce Solutions. Already familiar with APEX triggers, Classes, Developer console and with the updated Lightning Framework. A strong communicator with excellent client relationship skills able to work individually and within a team environment. An experienced technical consultant with strong analysis and technical skills and able to implement tailored solutions to client requirements.
Progress/OpenEdge Application Support Analyst / Programmer
Having joined OCS over 4 years ago, our experienced consultant has undertaken a variety of Progress/OpenEdge application support and development projects. Key skills and experience include; data analysis, design and development of new functionality to enable users greater control of logistics, planning and estimating, construction of bespoke Progress scripting to address incident data requirements, data extraction reports, creating test scripts and system testing, strong communication skills liaising with users and 3rd party suppliers, triage, prioritisation, resolution or reallocation of incidents. This has given our consultant invaluable experience of designing, coding and testing within a more procedure led CHUI architecture.
.NET Developer / .NET Analyst Programmer (c#, SQL, Azure)
A very experienced Analyst Developer that has proved to be a very versatile and a quick agile learner. A proven deliverer of projects on different platforms. Recent projects include MVC development with .NET 4.5 and SharePoint. Also developed Android projects using Java in Eclipse, MVC Code first project with EF 6.1 and since joining OCS Consulting has been working with Microsoft Azure. Background: having started on IBM midrange system using RPG and SQL and then onto MS SQL Server based system using Visual Basic and C#. Started doing web development on AS400’s then moved to .NET 2.0 on windows system then SharePoint and .NET 3.5. Has been a successful team leader, works well within teams and an excellent problem solver and designer of solutions across many platforms using many different and varied technologies. Able to successfully combine being involved with multiple projects and day to day support of applications.
PowerBuilder Developer / Analyst Programmer (PB 6.5
Having joined OCS Consulting in June 1998, providing application development and support capabilities, initially in a C/Unix environment, subsequently broadened his skills, including Client/Server development/support based on PowerBuilder application development language operating on Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 relational databases. Additionally, has undertaken web based development using Microsoft technologies and specific testing assignments, manual as well as automated using the Mercury WinRunner toolset.Has a solid understanding of the full application lifecycle and may undertake non-technical lifecycle roles such as systems analysis and testing, having worked on approx 20 OCS Client projects.
Application Support Analyst
Team Lead / Computer Service Desk
Manager (ITIL, MCTS, MCITP, Cisco)
Covering 1st – 3rd line support issues, an innovative, dynamic manager and successful leader of change. Reputation for turning objectives into reality with a resource-constrained environment. Successful in planning, implementing change, with particular strengths in strategy development, service redesign, operational management. Working to drive change across the IT department in line with business needs. Committed, integrity and vision for IT services, key driver for strong relationships formed with department heads and vendors. Passionate about consulting to build on these strong foundations developed throughout his career. Management of the Service Delivery to a number of OCS clients providing first through to third line support working to SLA’s agreed. Creating internal KPI’s allowing the service to perform within the required SLA’s. Creation of the department objectives and vision aligned to the client’s requirement. Working in a project with an OCS client involved in a work package testing software development to the client’s standards including governance requirements coming in force for the client.
A Java EE developer with over 7 years' experience in design, development, integration and maintenance of J2EE N-tier applications and services for leading companies in the Insurance, telecoms and banking markets.
- Design and development for key enterprise applications based on SOA architecture
- Definition and design of Unit and Integration Test Cases
- System requirements gathering, business analysis and design of J2EE architecture applications applying MVC pattern and others using Strut
- Model and data definition, design and implementation of logical/physical entity relationship data model
- Team Leader, Mentor and Trainer
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate technical and business topics to non-technical audience
- Technical: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, JSF, Tomcat, Maven, Oracle 10g, Weblogic, JBoss.
A highly motivated, well organised SAS DI Developer, with a pragmatic approach to create workable solutions for clients. With a strong background in Data Integration working within Telecomms, Medical, Government, Logistics and Publishing domains. Experience with the SAS DI Environment, Data Warehousing, Visual Analytics and key technical skills include:
- SAS versions: 9.1.3 and above
- SAS modules: Base, Macro
- SAS applications: Enterprise Guide, SAS DI Studio, SAS Visual Analytics, Management Console, Information Delivery Portal, SAS Financial Management
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Other: UNIX shell / bash, SQL, Perl, J2EE, VBA.