Staff Availability - UK - updated 13.09.16 - Call 020 8731 4338 / email: email@example.com
As a staff based organisation the benefits of using OCS is that you have access to a highly skilled pool of consultants who can be provided for short durations such as a day, several days, or for a longer term commitment either full or part-time with continuity of service. We listen to your requirements and provide our staff to match your technical and operational needs to support you in your business delivery. Below is a brief overview of our current staff availability.
.NET Developer / .NET Analyst Programmer
A passionate and enthusiastic .NET Developer / Analyst Programmer with over 10 years experience within Microsoft technologies. Personable with excellent communication skills, key technical skills include;
- .NET 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5
- SQL Server 2005 / 2012
- MVC 2.0
- Visual Studio .NET 2005 / 2008 / 2010 / 2012
- Oracle 9
- SCRUM Methodology.
Great team player with experience of working both on leading edge .NET development projects and supporting legacy systems.
Microsoft SSRS/SSIS/SSAS Analyst Programmer / Developer
A highly experienced SSRS/SSIS/SSAS Analyst Programmer with over 15 years IT experience with a broad range of experience including:
- Business Intelligence
- Data ETL processes
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Data Management
- Data Modelling
- Using advanced SQL, T-SQL, Datawarehouse design and loading with tools such as Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2-2014, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, dashboard, SharePoint and Excel.
Possessing a strong set of transferable skills from a professional background including innovative strong analytical skills, active team player and capable of independent problem solving.
A Java/J2EE developer with over 7 years' experience in design, development, integration and maintenance of J2EE N-tier applications and services for leading companies in the Insurance, telecoms and banking markets.
- Design and development for key enterprise applications based on SOA architecture
- Definition and design of Unit and Integration Test Cases
- System requirements gathering, business analysis and design of J2EE architecture applications applying MVC pattern and others using Strut
- Model and data definition, design and implementation of logical/physical entity relationship data model
- Team Leader, Mentor and Trainer
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate technical and business topics to non-technical audience
- Technical: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, JSF, Tomcat, Maven, Oracle 10g, Weblogic, JBoss.
SAS Senior Analyst Programmer - email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ocs-consulting.nl
With over 20 years IT experience and the vast majority of which is with SAS, a highly experienced consultant and statistical programmer. An Analytical mind with a keen eye for detail, always keeping an eye on the complete project. Experienced in working in regulated environments (Life Science). Key skills include:
- SAS 6.12, 8.2, 9.1.3 and above
- SAS Drug Development 3.5
- SAS Enterprise Guide 4.3
- Base, Macro, SQL, Access engine, Graph
- SQL, MS Access, FoxPro, Pascal.
An experienced Java Developer very adept at working in challenging environments across a range of industry domains, tackling a broad spectrum of programming applications and making use of all available Java technologies.
- Design and development of web-based software applications including document management system, resource scheduling system and web-based editorial application
- Experienced in writing PHP based web applications and in the use of web tools
- Extensive use of Subversion code control system and its Window front-end, TortoiseSVN
- Strong skills with MySQL and writing queries
An experienced Microsoft .NET developer with a broad base of technologies including; C#, ASP, ADO, VB, MySQL, SQL Server to list a few.
Experienced working in teams for global clients undertaking a variety of application development, support and maintenance projects for OCS clients. Flexible with a can do attitude with strong communication skills.
For full profiles or to have a chat regarding staff availability please call 020 8731 4338 or email email@example.com