Staff Availability - UK - updated 29.08.14 - Call 020 8731 4338
As a staff based organisation the benefits of using OCS is that you have access to a highly skilled pool of consultants who can be provided for short durations such as a day, several days, or for a longer term commitment either full or part-time with continuity of service. We listen to your requirements and provide our staff to match your technical and operational needs to support you in your business delivery. Below is a brief overview of our current staff availability.
A Java/J2EE developer with over 7 years' experience in design, development, integration and maintenance of J2EE N-tier applications and services for leading companies in the Insurance, telecoms and banking markets.
- Design and development for key enterprise applications based on SOA architecture
- Definition and design of Unit and Integration Test Cases
- System requirements gathering, business analysis and design of J2EE architecture applications applying MVC pattern and others using Strut
- Model and data definition, design and implementation of logical/physical entity relationship data model
- Team Leader, Mentor and Trainer
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate technical and business topics to non-technical audience
- Technical: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, JSF, Tomcat, Maven, Oracle 10g, Weblogic, JBoss.
An experienced Java Developer very adept at working in challenging environments across a range of industry domains, tackling a broad spectrum of programming applications and making use of all available Java technologies.
- Design and development of web-based software applications including document management system, resource scheduling system and web-based editorial application
- Experienced in writing PHP based web applications and in the use of web tools
- Extensive use of Subversion code control system and its Window front-end, TortoiseSVN
- Strong skills with MySQL and writing queries
Detailed oriented Java programmer with 2+ years' experience devising innovative and tailored solutions to meet ever-changing business requirements within diverse industry sectors. Solid mathematic knowledge with experience developing comprehensive algorithms and data processing logic. Able to effectively work with project managers, engineering teams and customers to ensure on-time completion of project deliverables.
- Full lifecycle development from initial requirement gathering to design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation
- Good practical knowledge of Java SE, J2EE, Oracle
- Well organised with excellent communication skills
- Projects include; application integration, client server programming, planning and implementation of trading application
For full profiles or to have a chat regarding staff availability please call 020 8731 4338 or email email@example.com