Knowledge based services aimed at exploiting the impact IT, systems and technology, may make as customers integrate Change in Systems to secure competitive advantage.
- Business / systems alignment
- IT Strategy and planning
- IT commercialisation
- Procurement and contract management
- IT management.
- 25+ years experience of securing value for businesses from their IT environments, systems and resources
- Diverse sector experiences that supplement industry best practice
- Impact driven approach aimed at outcomes that leverage frameworks developed over many assignments
- Pragmatic strategies and plans that can be delivered
- Capacity to bring bottom up experience and capacity to top down advice and guidance.
Founded as an IT lifecycle services company, OCS has undertaken a broad range of assignments assisting customers to maximise the value their IT environments, systems and resources bring to the customer's organisation. The following is a sample of different types of assignments that OCS has recently undertaken:
Global Logistical Services Provider
- Facilitating and shaping new business and systems processes to support new services range
- Reviewing hardware vendor strategy to reduce business dependency on hardware vendor software integration capacities and capabilities
- Reviewing data management strategies to ensure compliance whilst securing improved operational performances and reducing systems capacities.
- Establishment of corporate procurement function via a self-funding program of procurement and contract optimisation
- Preparation and guidance in Market Testing
- Facilitator and advisor for supplier transition management.
UK Retail Bank(s)
- Assessment and continuing monitoring of systems for corporate marketing programme
- Readiness assessment for Basel II compliance of secured and personal loans functions
- Operational modelling of branch roles and activities for regional optimisation and performance management
- Systems preparedness for new product launch (UK Mortgages)
- Customer strategies and systems requirements, definitions and selection.
Affinity Financial Service Provider(s)
- Systems audit and recommendations to Executive Board
- Facilitation of Business Strategy in terms of Customer Acquisition and Maximisation using Affinity websites
- Catalyst and advisor to senior IT management in defining and aligning Systems Strategy and preparing resource and supplier management
- Preparation of Web Strategy, identification of key Internet infrastructure functions, selection of Content Management System (CMS), Shop'n'box and Online Account solutions.
- Review of technical department functions and processes - engineering, professional services, support and training
- Commercialisation support - workshops, mentoring and interim programme and project management (introduction of Agile and UML methodologies and practices).
UK Government Departments and NGOs
- Online Transformation Programme - programme initiation and planning
- Integrated Services Programme - grant and fund planning, reporting and monitoring (securing best value)
- Knowledge Management - optimising deployment of resources, developing resources to meet future needs and strategies
- Stakeholder Management - securing sustainable engagement.
For further information regarding OCS IT services please email email@example.com or call 020 8236 7714.