In an increasingly competitive and dynamic market place, OCS Consulting has helped its clients maintain their market position by delivering IT services and solutions that are geared towards the needs of their business and projects.
OCS' staff possess a variety of technical skills that can be provided to clients as either independent resources on a time and deliverable basis or can work as teams delivering software development services.
OCS' consultants and developers can integrate into IT departments on a full-time, part-time, short-term or long-term basis either operating independently or as part of your project team. Our staff consultants, programmers, developers and testers work on a similar basis to contractor resource but with the advantages that they can be utilized more effectively as required, allowing peaks and troughs to be managed and giving long term continuity of knowledge once an assignment or project has been completed.
- Software Development: Java EE, Microsoft .NET, SharePoint, PowerBuilder, UNIFACE, Progress/OPENEDGE, Informix 4GL, C/C++, Oracle Developer
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, MS Access, Informix
- Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
- Reporting Tools: Microsoft SSRS / SSAS / SSIS, Business Objects, SAS, Crystal Reports
- Middleware: MQSeries, MSMQ, EntireX, Tuxedo
- Design Tools: Rational Rose, Designer 2000, PowerDesigner
- Test Tools: Selenium, Mercury Interactive (TestDirector, WinRunner, LoadRunner), Empirix e-Test Suite, Rational Robot
For further information regarding OCS' technical consultancy and development services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8731 4338.