In an increasingly competitive and dynamic market place, OCS has helped its customers maintain their market position by delivering IT services and solutions that are geared towards the needs of their business and projects.
OCS' staff possess a variety of technical skills that can be provided to its clients as either independent resources on a time and deliverable basis or can work as teams delivering software development services.
OCS' consultants and developers can integrate into IT departments on a full-time, part-time, short-term or long-term basis either operating independently or as part of your project team. Our staff consultants, programmers, developers and testers work on a similar basis to contractor resource but with the advantages that they can be utilized more effectively as required, allowing peaks and troughs to be managed and giving long term continuity of knowledge once an assignment or project has been completed.
- Software Development: Java/J2EE, Microsoft .NET, SharePoint, Ruby, PowerBuilder, UNIFACE, Progress/OPENEDGE, Informix 4GL, C/C++, Oracle Developer
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, MS Access, Informix
- Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
- Reporting Tools: Business Objects, Brio, SAS, Crystal Reports
- Content Management: Immediacy, SiteKit
- Middleware: MQ Series, MS MQ, EntireX, Tuxedo
- Design Tools: Rational Rose, Designer 2000, PowerDesigner
- Test Tools: Mercury Interactive (TestDirector, WinRunner, LoadRunner), Empirix e-Test Suite, Rational Robot
In order to supplement OCS' staff based capacity, OCS has over the years developed a pool of associate and contractor resource to allow our customers to meet short-falls in their resource needs. Often made up of ex-clients, staff and long-term proven contractors OCS' associate base work to the same high standards of quality delivery and flexibility and due to their relationship with OCS can in most cases provide much needed continuity.
For further information regarding OCS' technical consultancy and development services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8236 7714.