No agencies please - direct applicants only - eligible to work in the UK - updated 18.08.14
Application Support Analyst x2 - perm - OPEN
We are currently recruiting for Application Support Analysts to work on customer site based in London. The successful Application Support Analyst will have experience of working in an enterprise environment. The role will include:
- Help desk duties
- Problem solving/triage for infrastructure and application issues
- Liaison with specialist technical teams to expedite resolution
- Experience with Transact SQL/SQL Server database
- .Net application maintenance and support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
This is a customer facing role and the successful Application Support Analyst will have commercial experience in a broad range skills:
- Windows Server 2003/2008 Windows XP/Vista/W7
- Experience of Microsoft Exchange/Office/Outlook
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS, AD and IP based networks.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful IT Services organisation and be part of growing its business further. In return we can offer:
- A competitive salary and flexible benefits package
- Career based training
- A dynamic working environment
- Skills development working with a number of different technologies
For further information on this Application Support Analyst role please send CV email@example.com
Microsoft Analyst Programmer / Developer - VB6/ASP/C#/VB.NET/SQL Server - perm - OPEN
OCS is recruiting for an additional experienced Microsoft Analyst Programmer/Developer to work on a variety of interesting business software development and support contracts for our customers, working within existing skilled development and support teams. The majority of the roles will either be based at our Borehamwood North London office or our office based in Horsham with flexibility to work at customer sistes in London and surrounding counties as required.
Candidates must have 3+ years Microsoft Web and Client/Server application development and support experience using:
- VB6, ASP
- C# and/or VB.Net
- MS SQL Server with strong SQL and Stored Procs
Desirable complementary technical skills are:
- Analysis and design/UML
- Graphic design/Photoshop
- SharePoint or SQL Server DBA.
Cross training opportunities available.
Commercial awareness, team working and excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential to succeed in this customer facing role.
In return OCS Consulting can offer:
- a competitive and flexible benefits package
- career development and career based training
- cross training into additional technologies
- dynamic working environment
- varied project work within a broad customer base.
For further information please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Java/J2EE Developer - London/Herts/Beds/Bucks - perm - CLOSED
OCS is currently recruiting permanent Java/J2EE Developers to work on an interesting variety of customer projects based in Head Office in Hertfordshire, London and surrounding counties.
Key technical skills for this Java / J2EE Developer role include:
- Java / J2EE 6
- OO Concepts
- MVC Design Pattern
- Web Services, Tomcat, SQL/RDBMS, Eclipse and Subversion.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Desirable skills for this Java / J2EE Developer role:
- Java/J2EE 7, Struts, Swing, SEAM JBOSS, JBOSS or Websphere, Mavan, OO Analysis & Design/UML, JUnit, Socket programming, C++ and JNI for device integration, Technical Team Leading.
Good training opportunity to develop these skills.
In return OCS Consulting can offer:
- a competitive salary
- flexible benefits package
- excellent career development prospects
- working in a dynamic, customer facing environment as a member of an established and experienced team.
For further information on this role please send CV to email@example.com