No agencies please - direct applicants only - eligible to work in the UK - updated 09.12.14
.Net Programmer / Developer - ASP/C#/VB.NET/nHibernate/SQL Server - perm - OPEN
OCS is recruiting for an additional experienced .NET Programmer/Developer to work on a variety of interesting business software development and support contracts for our customers, working within existing skilled development and support teams. The majority of the roles will either be based at our Borehamwood North London office or our office based in Horsham with flexibility to work at customer sistes in London and surrounding counties as required.
Candidates must have 5+ years Microsoft Web and Client/Server application development and support experience using:
- C# and/or VB.Net
- MS SQL Server with strong SQL and Stored Procs
Desirable complementary technical skills are:
- Analysis and design/UML
- Graphic design/Photoshop
- SharePoint or SQL Server DBA.
Cross training opportunities available.
Commercial awareness, team working and excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential to succeed in this customer facing role.
In return OCS Consulting can offer:
- a competitive and flexible benefits package
- career development and career based training
- cross training into additional technologies
- dynamic working environment
- varied project work within a broad customer base.
For further information please email CV to email@example.com
Application Support Analyst x2 - (SQL Server, T-SQL) perm - OPEN
OCS is a leading IT Consultancy with offices based in London and the surrounding counties. We are recruiting for an Application Support Analyst. This role is to join existing teams within application development and support. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Can do attitude and flexibility
and have the following experience/skills:
- Experience of working in an enterprise IT environment
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with SQL and/or Oracle databases
- Development experience with a variety of modern technologies, web, Microsoft and/or Java
- Track record of working within development and support teams
- Other technical skills are an advantage.
As one of our experienced consultants it is essential for this role the ability to be able to travel to difference locations in London, Home Counties and South East.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful IT Consultancy and be part of growing our business further.
In return we can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package
- Career based training
- A dynamic working environment
- Skills development working with a number of different technologies.
For further information on this Application Support Analyst role please send CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Java/J2EE Developer - London/Herts/Beds/Bucks - perm - OPEN
OCS is currently recruiting permanent Java/J2EE Developers to work on an interesting variety of customer projects based in Head Office in Hertfordshire, London and surrounding counties.
Key technical skills for this Java / J2EE Developer role include:
- Java / J2EE
- OO Concepts
- MVC Design Pattern
- Web Services, Tomcat, SQL/RDBMS, Eclipse and Subversion.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Desirable skills for this Java / J2EE Developer role:
- Struts, Swing, SEAM JBOSS, JBOSS or Websphere, Mavan, OO Analysis & Design/UML, JUnit, Socket programming, C++ and JNI for device integration, Technical Team Leading.
Good training opportunity to develop these skills.
In return OCS Consulting can offer:
- a competitive salary
- flexible benefits package
- excellent career development prospects
- working in a dynamic, customer facing environment as a member of an established and experienced team.
For further information on this role please send CV to email@example.com