OCS Consulting has been providing a wide range of IT services to its customer base for over 30 years. Traditionally these services have been delivered in the standard form of Consultancy, Project, Support or Secondment based assignments.
More recently, due to changes in how IT based operations operate and the greater need for financial control and visibility, OCS' customers have requested to have a more tailored, flexible and cost-effective solution to their needs. In response, OCS has brought further innovation to the delivery of its service offerings with a range of fully flexible resource management and deployment options.
Extension to your IT Team
OCS' philosophy in delivering flexible services is encapsulated in the concept of developing an extension to the customer's IT team which can be employed when required without the customer having the burden of overhead costs.
OCS has developed a unique service matching approach that involves selecting, developing and investing in staff that match customer needs in three areas:
- Organisational fit and able to work within the structure of the customer's department
- Matching the customer's cultural, educational and background requirements
- Having the correct skills to undertake services and add further value.
Having developed a capacity pool that enables customers to flex their delivery needs to satisfy peaks and troughs in demand, OCS Consulting can offer these services using a range of contractual and commercial arrangements providing the benefits of:
- Greater resource management of peaks and troughs
- Continuity of resource knowledge without full time commitment
- Greater control of project budgets
- Improved granularity in planning and delivering
- Single point of contact for supplier management
- Guaranteed delivery, no CVs / no Interviews (unless desired)
- No minimum commitments
- Reduced learning curve and ramp up on resources
- Partnership and joint development opportunities
- Access to OCS' standard Consultancy, Managed Service and Resourcing services.
Call-off - Consultancy and Secondment Services
OCS' consultants can work within customers's IT departments on a full-time, part-time, short term or long term basis either operating independently or as part of the customers's project team. Our staff can be utilised as required allowing peaks and troughs to be managed and giving long term continuity of knowledge once an assignment has been completed. OCS resources can be called off to undertake Time and Material or Delivery based assignments as required matching closely the specific needs of the customer.
Universal Contract - the contract for the 21st Century
This is a facility that for a fixed monthly cost, similar to a support contract, enables the customer to purchase a level of effort which gives access to a managed service up to the value of that effort for whatever skills, in whatever way needed, and for as long as they are needed. For example, the customer requires or has a budget for 1.5 resources in a year. OCS fixes the price and monthly cost. The customer uses who they want, when they want, for as long as they want thus giving them access to OCS staff enabling continuity of service over the life of the contract. OCS manages all aspects of the contract monitoring consumption and working with the customer to plan resource requirements along with their IT plans.
For further information regarding OCS' flexible resourcing IT services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8731 4338.