Progress / OpenEdge Consultancy Services and Support
In response to customer demand for resources proficient in the Progress / OpenEdge suite of database and application development tools, OCS Consulting has developed a core competence in the design, development and support of software solutions using best practice standards and the best developers.
OCS provides a full range of Progress consulting services tailored to our customer's needs. From a single day consultancy, to a large, fully managed project, OCS has the management and technical skills to deliver consistently high quality Progress / OpenEdge consulting services and application support.
Progress Application Development:
- Experienced Developers who are able to develop Progress applications for Character (CHUI) and Graphical (GUI) environments using Progress OpenEdge
- Application design, development and configuration within ITIL guidelines
- Web based development using WebSpeed (including ps-escript), as well as deployment of existing n-tier applications on the web using WebClient
- Multi-platform support (Windows, Unix)
- Functional, load and regression testing.
Application Support and Maintenance:
- Outsourced application support
- Technical help-desk
- Call-off technical support.
- Technology selection and proof of concept
- Software upgrades and migrations
- System audits and quality assurance
- Performance and tuning
- Tailored training and skills transfer.
A leading security organisation
Senior Progress Analyst / Developer working as the Progress technical lead in the application support team. Responsible for modifications and additions to the core logistics system using Progress v9 within an environment using ITIL guidelines.
A leading insurance company
Undertaking the maintenance and support of a suite of business critical policy management and warranty application portfolio written in both Character (CHUI) and Graphical (GUI) interfaces, and adding extensibility to work by remote thin client utilising Progress Webclient.
For further information on OCS' Progress / OpenEdge Consultancy Services and Application Support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8731 4338.