An Essential Component of your IT Services Strategy
For over 15 years, OCS Consulting has been delivering a range of cost effective local outsourcing solutions to many of its customers. More and more companies are experiencing the benefits of OCS' Outsourcing Solutions which include:
- Skills bank - broad range of skills/technologies
- Proven delivery approach - generic procedures
- One-stop shop for customised support needs
- Improved IT service delivery to your business
- Tailored SLA's
- Flexible resourcing model
- Help desk facilities
- Off-site or on-site resolution.
Example technologies supported:
- Software Development: Java/J2EE, Microsoft .NET, PowerBuilder, UNIFACE, C/C++, Oracle Developer , PROGRESS/OpenEdge
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, MS Access
- Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache
- Reporting Tools: Business Objects, Brio, SAS, Crystal Reports
- Content & Document Management: BroadVision, Documentum, Interwoven, Immediacy, SiteKit
- Middleware: MQ Series, MS MQ, EntireX, Tuxedo
- Design Tools: Rational Rose, Designer 2000, PowerDesigner
- Test Tools: Mercury Interactive (TestDirector, WinRunner, LoadRunner), Empirix e-Test Suite, Rational Robot.
At the core of OCS' Selective Outsourcing Solutions lies its unique Universal Contract which offers complete flexibility in the way you supplement your IT requirements utilising skilled consultants.
By commissioning OCS, you receive not only individual consultants, but access to OCS' corporate skills base developed via relationships with
Partial Customer List:
- AON Ltd
- Avis UK
- Britannia Building Society
- Britannia Music
- British Council
- Chubb Insurance
- Friends Provident
- PA Business Systems
- PRO Insurance Solutions
- Scottish Borders
- Thomson Scientific
The provision of skilled resources to aid application development maintenance and product support continue to remain a key issue, as in house staff are focused on new projects, tasks and initiatives. OCS can remove the burden of external resource management and administration and still ensure continuity of service.
For further information regarding OCS' selective outsourincg services please email email@example.com or call 020 8236 7777.