Microsoft development technologies continue to evolve rapidly into the enterprise, from the classic Visual Basic (VB) and SQL Server implementations to the latest in .NET, C# and MVC architectures.
Since the mid 1990's OCS' commitment to excellence in developing custom Microsoft applications and delivering high quality accredited OCS Microsoft developers and resources to work with clients has grown in strength. We have over two decades of experience of working with our clients delivering either bespoke Winforms or MVC .NET development projects as well as providing .NET application maintenance and support services. If you require Microsoft help please contact Linda or James on 020 8731 4338 or email email@example.com
- Microsoft accredited OCS staff based developers / analyst programmers
- Knowledge sharing, skills transfer and continuity of service
- OCS developers are experienced in a range of business sectors and processes with a broad domain knowledge
- Wide range of complementary services to support projects
- Off-site development facilities to minimise overheads
- Cost effective and competitive fee structures.
OCS has delivered a range of solutions based on Microsoft technologies, providing Consultancy, Support and Application Development for projects both on and off-site. OCS Microsoft developers are experienced in a range of technologies including:
- C#/Visual Basic (VB)/.NET using .NET Framework versions 1.0 to 4.5
- Legacy VB6 applications
- Applications using Microsoft Access versions 2 to 2016
- SQL Server versions 2000 to 2016
- Microsoft SSRS, SSAS and SSIS development solutions
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework and PDA/mobile devices
- Windows Forms development
- ASP/ASP.NET/MVC development
- SharePoint - both as a collaboration tool and as a document management product
- Windows Server versions 2000 to 2012
- Development and maintenance of applications deployed to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
OCS Microsoft developers / analyst programmers are experienced in a range of supporting technologies and applications:
- Exporting data for use in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Visio)
- Flash development for websites
- Exporting data to Google Earth
- Integrating web based Java solutions with Microsoft solutions
- Content Management Systems (CMS) for undertaking website development for both intranet and internet applications
- Automated Load Testing Tools
- Configuring and maintaining VPNs
- Oracle and DB2 database
- Linux based systems
- Unix based systems (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX)
- Messaging technologies - MQ Series, EntireX.
For further information regarding OCS' Microsoft services or to discuss our experiences of delivering Microsoft projects. please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8731 4338.