OCS Consulting plc is one of the leading Java / Jakarta development companies in the UK. OCS is a trusted Java / Jakarta application development and support partner for many medium and large multi-national organisations. OCS has gained extensive experience of delivering Java / Jakarta EE consultancy services and application software solutions.
OCS' services are delivered by our established team of specialist Java Architects and Java Developers and are supported by our experienced Business Analysts, Test Analysts and Projects Managers.
Being an employee-based consultancy, we are able to provide flexible engagement models; from a single day of Java consultancy to large, fully managed Java projects. Combined with our management approach and deep Java technical skills we consistently deliver high quality Java development and consultancy services to our Clients. Our employees utilise industry best practices, whether this is the latest technical frameworks or IT lifecycle methods like Agile Scrum. We have developed proprietary frameworks to provide Clients with more resilient, responsive and commercially unique technical platforms to support their business services and operations.
Overview of OCS’ Java services :
Java / Jakarta EE / JavaFX Consultancy:
- Provision of skilled Java Architects and Developers to supplement your in-house team.
- Technical upgrades to latest editions including Java 11, 17 and Jakarta EE 10.
- Technology migration projects including Weblogic to JBOSS Wildfly.
- Cybersecurity assessments and remediation to latest OWASP standards.
- Java / Jakarta application portfolio deployment to AWS Cloud platform.
- AWS Cloud deployment optimisation using AWS services including S3, RDS, ALB and Lambda functions.
- Devops implementation using GITLab, Nexus, Maven and Jenkins.
- Performance, tuning and scaling your business critical Java applications.
- Tailored Java technical training and skills transfer.
Java / Jakarta EE / JavaFX Application Development:
- Modern, responsive Web application development using the latest technologies and frameworks including Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular, Thymeleaf, JQuery, JSON and Restful Web services.
- Intuitive touch screen application development for self-service and POS applications.
- Rich desktop application development using latest JavaFX platform.
- Mobile application development for Android.
- Enterprise application integration using SOA, Micro-services, XML and modern platform technologies including JBOSS EAP and Apache Kafka.
- Functional, Load and Regression testing with automated tools including Selenium and JMeter.
- Multi-vendor database support with Hibernate and JPA ORM.
- Agile and hybrid project lifecycle capability tailored to your project needs.
Java / Jakarta EE / JavaFX Application Support and Maintenance:
- ITIL compliant application support services delivered remotely by our experienced Managed Services team or provision of full-time on-site Java resources depending on your needs.
- Cost-effective, call-off support service available for clients who do not need dedicated resource.
- Pro-active application service monitoring using the latest technology including JBOSS Operations Network (JON).
- Efficient take-on of Client Java application support in any circumstance.
- Access to OCS' wider knowledge base.
- Flexibility to scale the Support service up or down as circumstances change.
So, if you are looking to outsource a Java Development project or require some additional Java support for a short period of time to assist with peaks and troughs - OCS can help. For further information on OCS' Java Application Development and Support services, please call James on 020 8731 4335 or email: email@example.com.