A broad and varied range of clients use OCS' Database Services to sustain, extend, compliment and support niche business activities. Securing existing or pursuing new value from any database platform is guaranteed with OCS' Database Services.
Database vendors (e.g. Oracle and Microsoft) are enhancing product offerings and although widely deployed the latest versions of database management software only have a limited support matrix in the field.
OCS' Database consultants can integrate into IT departments on a full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term basis either operating independently or as part of your project team. This allows peaks and troughs to be managed, giving long-term continuity of knowledge once an assignment or project has been completed. OCS engages in a partnership approach with its clients using the latest technologies for innovation and to manage cost of ownership and operations, this combined with capacity and performance engineering to ensure the solution scales for future workload.
- Platform engineering (Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux)
- Database storage engineering (SAN, NFS, DNFS, ZFS)
- Engineering build and Gold Disk provisioning
- Database single instance and / or cluster database engineering design, build and implementation
- Back-up solutions design, commissioning and deployment
- Consultancy and training.
OCS has been assisting clients in running efficient and effective database support functions. OCS can provide a range of services to assist organisations including:
- Full Database Support (on-site or off-site)
- Any combination of service levels from 1st to 3rd line services
- Provision of resources, consultants to client teams across 1st, 2nd or 3rd line.
OCS' Database Service teams have a vast range of skills, experiences and domain expertise who collaborate in OCS' partnership based mode to achieve the outcomes required quickly, effectively and efficiently, whilst building a knowledge base to aid future activities.
- Database infrastructure design, build and implementation for Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Database server performance analysis and tuning
- Application (SQL) tuning
- Oracle Real Application Testing (RAT)
- Scalability, stress and endurance testing
- BAU and condition monitoring database activity
- Patching management and provisioning.
In an increasingly and dynamic market place, OCS has helped its clients maintain their market position by delivering bespoke IT services and solutions that are geared towards the needs of their business and projects. With over 35 years' experience of delivering bespoke database services we are confident we have a solution for you. OCS provides a full range of Database Support Services covering simple on-demand, through to, SLA Managed Services. Customisation to suit your organisation's needs and practices are well accommodated by the OCS Database Support teams.
- Assistance with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line production support on all current and legacy releases of Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Database Clusters and HA solutions build/support/administration
- Cross platform support (Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux)
- Back-up and recovery administration
- Heterogeneous Database replication administration
- BIG data machine support and administration
- SQL and batch scheduling support
- Monitoring and alerting (OEM Grid, BMC Patrol, etc) services
- Patching management and provisioning
- Production DBA training.
For all your Database Services Support needs please contact OCS Consulting on 020 8731 4335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org