Small and Medium size enterprises, whether they be for profit, not for profit or social enterprises face a common problem.
Such organisations understand that information technology can empower their organisations but do not possess the technical expertise to realise the opportunities. OCS specialises in working with small and medium size enterprises and understands the challenges these organisations face in using information technology economically and effectively.
OCS' Solutions for SME's include:
- IT Project Help - we can provide advice and help for a variety of IT project requirements, short or long-term
- Computer Services - let us maintain your IT infrastructure at less cost than you can do yourself
- IT Outsourcing for SME's - let us tailor a Service Level Agreement for you, provide a helpdesk, off-site or on-site problem resolution, full in or out of hours support
- Software selection advice, installation and support - unsure of what software can help you run your business? Let us help you determine the best package for your needs
- Website Design, Creation and Maintenance - the Internet offers a valuable communication and sales channel to your customers. Let us design, build and maintain your website.
For further information regarding OCS' SME solutions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8236 7777.